Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Someone Gets It!

I just wanted to share some great customer service that I witnessed today.  I was changing the oil on the Subaru when I noticed the small gasket on the drain plug was missing.  That's when I remembered it went missing the last time the oil was changed.  So I drove down to the local Subaru dealer to get a new plug.  (I drove to the dealer because I had other questions that I wanted to ask.)

I asked the parts department for a new drain plug and he came back with the plug and a gasket in case I needed the gasket too.  Actually, all I needed was the gasket and I said so.  He said I could have it.  He had plenty, and to fill out an invoice would actually cost more than the part.

Finally, someone gets it!  It was such a small thing, but by small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Thanks Byers Subaru Dublin!

No comments: